Monday, September 7, 2015

Medicine Mama's - Sweet Bee Magic review


Sweet Bee Medicine Products review!

I have drastically changed my shopping perspective, when I am buying any sort of face and body products online or in store. Well to be honest! There over 1000s of products readily available in the markets and well yes! We would think Internet is bliss but well in this case it does make our life hard and confused!

Most of us buy products based on online reviews or TV commercial or during our regular visits to malls. Fortunately, I was able to quickly practice to use  “Google” as my best friend to research about the contents of the products and online blogs about the products.

Today exactly after one year, I am confident and excited to write about my favorite product-, which is called “magic” for a reason!

The name of the product is            “Sweet Bee Magic-Medicine's Mama”

This is a line of certified organic skincare products – by Donna Steinman with experience of 20 years in natural health and skincare.

I would highly recommend my readers to navigate to below link to get more information on these products:


I had damaged my skin for several reasons using cheap brands, cosmetics, not following strict clean up routine before going to bed and now I feel the solution is here!

Overview of my skin- I have a damaged skin with few dark visible spots on chicks and few discolorations here and there… in short not a even skin- I started heavily using sweet bee magic as a primer before make up, on clean skin, on face, lips and rest of the body before bed and after shower. And I can confidently say my skin has changed for better. This is a multi-purpose skin product used for skin cuts, skin infection, eczema and so on…

I would say, please take your time to read about the ingredients (which are straight forward simple and organic), follow them on twitter or email them with any questions regarding any skin issues you might.

I am sure you will become one of me!  "An obsessive user for your whole body" . 

Highly recommend product for ladies and Men- Organic, Pure and worth every single penny- Wont be disappointed.

**** I am not paid to write review about this products- this blog is from personal experience"**** 


No comments:

Post a Comment