Monday, January 4, 2016

Got a smart phone ? My Top 3 money saving apps for 2016!







I am giving out a little secret, want to make save some money- than this apps should really help you to achieve your goal. Budget does not mean you cant have fun ! I am going straight to the point.

www.raise.com

Before you shop online or in stores, check out the Raise marketplace to find discounted gift cards to your favorite brands such as Target, The Home Depot, and Macy’s. Search by brand, category, or value, and simply add to your shopping cart.
I literally don’t step out of the house for shopping until I have a discounted card in my wallet. Those of you who are on budget like me; this will be your go to app.

Read rest of the article: http://www.smartliving24x7.com/goals-for-2016/2016/1/4/my-top-3-money-saving-apps-for-2016

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Smartliving24x7com-1718175558419459/

Thank you for reading my post.

www.smartliving24x7.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment